Latest updates from TPPWatch.org are below.
Monday 4 April 2011.
- Media Releases – Professor Jane Kelsey, Wednesday 30 March 2011. Appeal to UN Rapporteur on Health to Intervene in Trans-Pacific Trade Negotiations. Professor Jane Kelsey & Australian Fair Trade and Investment Network 25 March 2011. Critics Cry “Foul” as Trans-Pacific Partnership Negotiators Circle the Wagons
- 31 March – Media 7 – Russell Brown discusses the Trans Pacific Trade Agreement with lawyer Rick Shera and Professor Jane Kelsey a prominent and vocal opponent of the proposed deal – link to this story here
- More new media stories here – NZ Herald, 31 March 2011. Brian Fallow: US trade demands a real sore point. Dominion Post, 28 March 2011. Officials push for progress in Asia-Pacific deal.
- Campaign Against Foreign Control of Aotearoa spokesperson Murray Horton is speaking at over 15 locations in April and May, on the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement and many other matters. – Auckland 5 April, Whangarei 6 April. More dates and details here
Thursday 17 February, 2011. Council of Trade Unions: Shocking process for major issues in Australia investment agreement. From NZNotForSale, Free Trade Informer #3 out today. And if you’re in Christchurch, don’t forget this weekend’s TPPA Teach-in and strategy gathering.
Wednesday 16 February, 2011
- International Civil Society Demands End To Secrecy In TPPA talks
- Interview on Radio New Zealand’s Morning Report with Jane Kelsey, added to audio page here. More media stories added here also.
Tuesday 15 February, 2011.
- 4pm: Jane Kelsey – Leaks and lockouts as TPPA negotiations begin in Santiago
- 11am: Jane Kelsey – Critical Paper Links TPPA to Financial Instability, Challenges Negotiators to Release Draft Text for Further Analysis.
- TPP Action Group yesterday: Protest against the Trans Pacific Partnership 1pm Today at MFAT WLG.
- New Zealand Nurses Organisation, Sunday: Pacific partnership agreement threatens health system.